very simple super this week. Thrown together in a matter of minutes…well about 20. A healthy way to kick of December before the turkey, chocolate and Christmas treats infiltrate the diet. Fresh flavours and your can barely call this cooking…
- 2 sea bream fillets
- 1 tbsp good quality, dark soy sauce
- 2 small courgettes
- Handful salted peanuts
- 1/2 red chilli
- Bunch chopped coriander
- 1 large lime
- 4 0z brown rice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Simmer the rice for about 10-15 minutes until tender. Drain and drizzle with the sesame oil and keep warm
- Use a julienne chopper to finely slice the courgette into noodle strips. Mix with the peanuts, coriander and chilli and season. Squeeze over the juice from the lime.
- Heat a frying pan until hot. Season the fillets and fry, skin side down for about 2-3 minutes until the skin is really crispy.
- Turn the fish to the flesh side for the final 30 seconds of cooking. Remove from the pan and pat of any excess oil with paper towel.
- Serve the rice, courgette and fish, drizzled with a little soy sauce